Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's Starhunter - not Firefly

Oh F*****CK! I wrote this great, wonderful, witty blog entry about Starhunter and how awesome Percy is, and when I was selecting it to copy it (which I always do before I publish just in case there's a computer snafu in the process and I lose everything), I lost everything. Damn it! Okay, well screw that. I have things to do so I'm not recreating that post. That totally sucks.

Suffice it to say that I like both Starhunter and Firefly, that they're different, that they aired concurrently, and that Starhunter is a forgotten step-child that I watched a ton of (well, most of all of the whopping 2 seasons) and highly recommend. Let me add, too, that I like the original cast better. The first captain was much cooler and 4 main characters was really just fine (I'm including the fussy computer AI, Carvaggio -- who I also liked).

And because I'm so upstanding, I won't even steal this copyrighted image to post. Instead I'll just put in the link: http://sharetv.org/images/starhunter_ca-show.jpg

Go out and get Starhunter DVDs (Netflix has 'em, but will you get them before I do in my Queue? We'll see...). Maybe you'll love Percy, too. I want to be her a little bit, but I just don't have the right stuff. Now on that note,

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment